Computer-controlled fully automatic cement compression and flexurel testing machine has 20 tons (200 kN) printing and 1 ton (50 kN) bending capacity. The machine has a high mechanical strength for to provide the body with minimal deformation. Machine frame is produced of four steel column consists of the for is suitable for continuous use with this feature. Compression and flexure frame is consists are independent of each other.
The machine sends the compression and flexure values during the test of the sample to the digital unit with a load cell mounted on the headboard.
System test simultaneously with the peak value (peak) maintain and automatically cutting off the hydraulic pressure that presses the piston discharges automatically. Machine`s compression frame capacity is maximal value is set at 20 tons in the at factory. System is automatically switched off when the value is reached 20 tons compression. Machine`s flexural frame test capacity is maximal value is set at 5 tons in the at factory. System is automatically switched off when the value is reached 5 tons.
The vertical clearance between the upper and lower platen permit test for cement samples from size of 40 to 320 mm. Upper and lower platen hardness is minimal 57 to 62 HRC.
Machine can be operated in both automatic and mechanical. The machine is upload speed is automatically entered and systems calculate the cross-sectional area of the concrete samples to be broken, the loading speed is selected accordingly.
• Maximum pressure valves to avoid machine overloading
• Piston travel limit switch
• Emergency stop button
• Front and rear transparent durable plexiglas guards
• Software controlled maximum load value
PROFIX6 PLUS LCD Data Acquisition Control System
• Different menu languages can be selected via the device via language support. ( English, Spanish, Russian)
• 4 analog high-precision measuring capacities
• 2 analog output sockets (DAC)
• 5 digital outputs for general purpose (can pull relays and control different electrical units)
• Potentiometer input (reference signal input for calibration and remote control)
• 2 each RS 232 serial communication signal outputs (communicates with computers)
• USB communication signal output (communicates with computers)
• Connects to local networks and the Internet with Ethernet 10/100 network connection output (optional)
• Connects to portable devices via Bluetooth wireless connection (optional)
• 500 test results can be stored in internal memory
• Due to the SD (memory) card connection, a large number of test results can be stored in the device memory (40,000 test results).
• Color TFT display supports 16 lar and 7 800 screen sizes, supports 16M colors and supports 800x480 pixel screen resolution
• Resistive touch screen allows easy operation of device functions by touching the screen
• Access to frequently used functions with 6 membrane keypads
• The industrial standard operates with 24VDC supply voltage. Built-in voltage filter and regulator protects against input signal fluctuations
• Sensor modules are compatible with loadcell (load cell), pressure sensor (4-20 / 0-20 mA), potentiometric distance sensors, strain washers, thermocouples and all kinds of mV output sensors.
• Provides precise calibration with multi-point calibration (up to 10 points)
• Setting and calibration menus are password protected and prevent unauthorized use.
• Allows testing with a computer or device
• The device can switch between one-touch load and deformation control modes.
• Firmware updates can be made via USB input. In addition, via the computer allows remote or internet update.